As you’ve probably heard by now, renowned theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking has passed away at the age of 76.
To honor his life and teachings, I’ve compiled 10 lessons from Stephen Hawking.
- “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”
- “So remember, look at the stars and not at your feet.”
- “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
- “People won’t have time for you if you are always angry or complaining.”
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.”
- “Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny.”
- “The past, like the future, is indefinite and exists only as a spectrum of possibilities.”
- “Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.”
- “I am just a child who has never grown up. I still keep asking these ‘how’ and ‘why’ questions. Occasionally, I find an answer.
- “Not only does God play dice, but… he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.”
Which Stephen Hawking quote is your favourite? Let me know by commenting below!
Love and Blessings,
Connect with me on social media:
Or visit my Amazon Author Page and support me by buying a book. Feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!