Social media is an excellent platform for building an audience and drive traffic to your blog. Every blogger should use Twitter, Facebook, Stumble Upon and Pinterest to gain new readers and engage with old ones. These platforms can be intimidating especially if you aren’t tech savvy so here are twenty tips for social media success:
- Show your social media icons on the of your blog sidebar and allow your blog readers to share your post via social media at the end of your blog post.
- Create a Facebook Page for your blog.
- Use Stumble Upon and share posts of your own or from your network.
- Link your log to your Linked In profile.
- Use Pinterest to share your posts and allow your readers to share your posts with a Pin it button or Pinterest icon at the bottom of your blog post.
- Join support groups for bloggers on Facebook and Pinterest.
- Share your blogging peer’s content on social media.
- Take a social media course.
- Never stop learning and investigating new apps and social media platforms.
- Don’t spam your readers.
- Use #hashtags effectively.
- Use beautiful, high quality, Pinnable images.
- Write catchy interesting headlines your readers can’t wait to click to open.
- Join groups and get talking to others.
- Have a social media strategy or schedule.
- Interact with others on Instagram and include your blog post URL on Instagram.
- Link your blog URL on all of your social media profiles.
- Respond to your followers and answer their questions.
- Try multiple strategies to try and find the one that works best for you.
- Don’t give up!
Are you social media savvy or a social media novice? Do you have any additional tips to share? What is your favourite social media platform to use? Let me know by commenting below!
Love, Blessings and Happy New Year!
Connect with me on social media:
Or visit my Amazon Author Page and support me by buying a book. Feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!