Today is the third day of my 7 days of Gratitude Challenge.
It’s a way to use five minutes to express gratitude every day. The theme of the day is things you are grateful for. There are so many things and technological advances that I am grateful for today. I can’t imagine living without many of these items today. Here they are:
- I’m grateful for electricity to power the lights and appliances in my home that makes my life so much easier.
- I’m grateful for running water to drink and wash with.
- I’m grateful for my laptop to write and blog with.
- I’m grateful for the internet.
- I’m grateful for my cellphone to contact my loved ones, especially now that we are living so far away.
What things are you grateful for today? Let me know by commenting below!
Love and Blessings,
Connect with me on social media:
Or visit my Amazon Author Page and support me by buying a book. Feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!