Today is the second day of my 7 days of Gratitude Challenge.
It’s a way to use five minutes to express gratitude every day. The theme of the day is experiences you are grateful for. These are my top 5 favourite experiences that come to mind at the moment. My life is filled with so many memories that this is only the highlight reel:
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to go to school. It wasn’t always the most pleasant experience, but there are many people who have no access to education in any form. I’ve also learned a lot and continue to learn and I’ve met lifelong friends at school, who I’m also grateful for.
- I’m grateful for being able to experience falling in love and meeting someone I hope to spend the rest of my life with.
- I’m grateful for the motherhood experience. My journey started a bit early when I became a step-mother and continued in 2013 when I had our son. It is an experience I wouldn’t change for anything in the world.
- I’m grateful for the experience of publishing my first book (Adventurous Alex: What Can I Be?) on Amazon. I always wanted to be a writer and am grateful for the opportunity to follow my dreams.
- I’m grateful for the experience of moving homes and travel out of South Africa. This has opened my eyes to life outside my comfort zone.
What experiences are you grateful for today? Let me know by commenting below!
Love and Blessings,
Connect with me on social media:
Or visit my Amazon Author Page and support me by buying a book. Feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!