Today is the first day of my 7 days of Gratitude Challenge.
It’s a way to use five minutes to express gratitude every day. The theme of the day is people you are grateful for. This exercise only requires 5 people, but there are so many people who impact my life or have impacted my life that I won’t list even though they mean so much to me. My five people are:
- My mother – for giving me life and sticking with me through those tough teenage years.
- My father – for being my friend and constant supporter.
- My husband – for loving me in my best and worst times and for always believing in me.
- My son – for always being himself and showing me the true meaning of unconditional love.
- My stepdaughter – for showing me that love isn’t limited to DNA and showing me how to be a parent.
Who are you grateful for today? Let me know by commenting below!
Love and Blessings,
Connect with me on social media:
Or visit my Amazon Author Page and support me by buying a book. Feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!