With so many blogs and new bloggers posting every day it’s difficult to make your blog stand out among the crowd. I’ve come up with 5 strategies you can use to give your blog the edge:
- Mix up your text – Keep your sentences short, use photos, quotes, lists, bold text and bullet points. These bring visual interest and separate your thoughts.
- Use premium quality images – I can’t stress this enough! Invest in a decent quality camera or use stock images that are relevant to your topic.
- Host giveaways – Make your readers feel like winners, by hosting a giveaway.
- Share – Share your follower’s posts on social media. Like and comment on their posts as well. Engaging your readers on another platform can go a long way.
- Never stop learning – Take a course to improve your blogging and other skills.
How do you give your blog the edge? Have you ever hosted a giveaway? What did you think of this post?
Let me know by commenting below!
Love and Blessings,
Connect with me on social media:
Or visit my Amazon Author Page and support me by buying a book. Feel free to drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!